*If HTML and/or UBB Code are enabled, this means you can use HTML and/or UBB Code in your message.
1. Does such a tire exist that doesn't belong on a truck? Any ideas? Thanks- Impala
Impala I am running Dunlop SP Sport 4000's, size 255/50ZR16 on BMW 16X7.5" rims. Because the Dunlops are shorter than the OEM tires (235/60R16) my speedo and odometer are off by about 10%, which means I have driven about 2,500 miles less than shows on the odometer. I am looking for a tire that is about the same width as the Dunlops but comes closer to the 27.1" diameter required to get accurate gauge readings.
2. If so, how about clearance?
3. If not, do I need to go to an 18" rim?
4. What kind of tire should I consider? I drive northern/central California, lots of highway and some twisties that I push pretty hard. Some rain, little or no snow.
1. Does such a tire exist that doesn't belong on a truck?
Copyright ©1995-2014 by AUTOPEDIA®, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA®, AUTO411™, CAR-IQ™, DEALERPEDIA™, UNILOT™, SIMULSEARCH™ and INTERQUOTE-RFP™ are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.
Ultimate Bulletin Board (UltimateBB), Version 5.41
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998-1999.