Re: How are Dunlop D60 A2 tires?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike on November 18, 1997 at 20:58:09:

In Reply to: How are Dunlop D60 A2 tires? posted by '95 BMW 325i on August 02, 1997 at 20:36:42:

I put 4 Dunlop tires on my 92 olds toronado trofeo - I don't know alot about tires and just knew I needed a high performance tire. I had Goodyear eagle gt+4 and di dnot have a problem with them but they were worn. Of course the price difference was alot more for Goodyear but in trying to save a few dollars i took the dunlop. I do not care for them at all, whenever it is raining quite hard my car hydroplanes alot and always spin the tires upon accelleration from a wet road.

I have had a side hole leak that was plugged but is holding up and just today on the way to work I had a blowout on the driver rear. I took the car to goodyear and replaced the tire with an eagle gt+4 and plan to do the rest within the month. If anyone can tell me how to contact the dunlop consumer dept I would like to give them feedback on thier tires. Goodyear has offered me 20.00 off per tire to change to eagles and I am going to do that.

Just thought i would share with other consumers.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: How are Dunlop D60 A2 tires?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.