Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reversing the rims

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. Parsegian on October 07, 1999 at 12:09:41:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reversing the rims posted by David on October 07, 1999 at 06:18:21:

we are a nation of laws. look around and you will find that without these laws we would not have advanced as far as we have. the question was simple and I was looking for an unbiased answer. don't bring legality into how the question should be answered but answer the question as you think it should be answered based on sound engineering principles. adding more information would only complicate a simple question. again, how would the tire be effected by altering the wheels? does the weight distribution of the vehicle change? is safety compromised? if you can't answer these questions then help someone with an easier question like "what kind of tires should I buy". hope you are not offended by my response.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reversing the rims

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.