Re: Re: all season dunlop sp sport 5000

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David on September 24, 1999 at 07:34:06:

In Reply to: Re: all season dunlop sp sport 5000 posted by The Tire God on September 23, 1999 at 10:12:29:

It is not "essentially the 4000 being repositioned" and "You can expect a similar tire compound and a slightly more aggresive tread design" is equally as wrong. I don't know where you got your information from or how you are comparing these two tires but.....

It is a completely new product. Newly designed from the ground up. Completely different compound and the tread pattern is of a different school of thought, design and functionality all together. As I said in my previous msg. It is part of the new generation , SP9000, SP3000 & now SP5000. The 4000 on the other hand is part of the old generation - SP8000, SP2000 & SP4000.
And no, I do not work for Dunlop.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: all season dunlop sp sport 5000

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.