Re: Looking for High Performance tire for 95 Audi Quattro 205/60 15, unhappy with Cooper Cobra GTH

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris E on September 17, 1999 at 17:05:51:

In Reply to: Looking for High Performance tire for 95 Audi Quattro 205/60 15, unhappy with Cooper Cobra GTH posted by Dan on September 16, 1999 at 14:14:13:

Thanx for the response on the Cooper Cobra's. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone who knew
anything about the Hankook's and some people liked the Cooper's AND I got a phenomenal deal
on them ($45 per tire), so I ended up going with the Cooper's anyway at least for a little
while until I can afford a better set. The SUMO's that I had on my 94 Civic EX had about 3 years
on them when I got them (friend with an Integra traded it in, and gave me the rims and tires)
but the treadwear was very even, and they still handled pretty well - just a little chirping around
corners. I would have gotten another set of the SUMO's this time, but I'm a little light in the pocket
right now - so I'll just take it easy in the corners with the Cooper's.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Looking for High Performance tire for 95 Audi Quattro 205/60 15, unhappy with Cooper Cobra GTH

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.