Re: Goodrich Excentia Touring/Michelin (Symmetry,X Radial)/Goodyear American Eagle/General HP 400 AS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Yoko Fan on July 19, 1999 at 15:08:39:

In Reply to: Goodrich Excentia Touring/Michelin (Symmetry,X Radial)/Goodyear American Eagle/General HP 400 AS posted by don on July 16, 1999 at 14:35:42:

Check out the Yokohama AVID series. If your looking for a good ride get the AVID touring. More performance? AVID T4 I have owned several sets of Yokohama's and they always give more than the mileage waranty claims. Also do some research. You will be hard pressed to find any complaints about them. I tried see post below. It was not a joke and I don't work for Yokohama or any tire company. I'm a computer engineer and I do my homework. As I stated before; I never go looking for Yokohama tires but they always seem to come out on top when I compare price, quality, and performance.

Just my opinion....

P.S. I shopped for touring radials last time out and always got conflicting answers from every tire dealer I spoke with. One of them had to be telling the truth but one thing was very evident(I'm sure I'll strike a nerve here) most didn't know squat about tires. I run into this every day in computers and it doesn't suprise me. People tend to know just enough to survive. I'm not a sheep and don't plan on going to the slaughter anytime soon! Do your homework and don't trust the "SO CALLED EXPERTS".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Goodrich Excentia Touring/Michelin (Symmetry,X Radial)/Goodyear American Eagle/General HP 400 AS

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.