Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tires for '97 Nissan Pathfinder LE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by A. on July 19, 1999 at 01:26:43:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tires for '97 Nissan Pathfinder LE posted by Rosemary on July 16, 1999 at 22:14:20:

Hang in there! I am right where you are. I have a meeting with a regional manager next week to discuss the wear on OEM tires on my 97 XE. My tires are about through at 21,000 miles, and beginning to show signs of cupping. They are telling me this is "normal wear and tear". I am insulted! I also have a strut leak! Hmmmmmm..... Check other bulletin boards very carefully and you will find other similar postings. I found postings confirming that Nissan has indeed been replacing angry customer's tires. Don't hassle Bridgestone, the problem has occured with all three manufacturers of OEM tires: Bridgestone, Dunlop and General. I have seen the Mitchell database with the technical service bulletin sent out by Nissan. I believe it may be some problem with the suspension of the car. I have compiled a file of postings from folks like us. Nissan has known there was a problem for a long time. Let me know if you are interested in where to find these specific postings.I will send you the addresses. When my dealer service rep saw what I had collected I received a call from the regional level the next day. Don't let them convince you that this is normal wear!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tires for '97 Nissan Pathfinder LE

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.