Re: Uniroyal Tiger Paws

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sam on June 08, 1999 at 01:36:31:

In Reply to: Uniroyal Tiger Paws posted by Mark Herdman on October 10, 1998 at 22:41:23:

I've owned many cars and many diffrent types of tires in the course of 10 years and the Tiger
Paw is up there as being one of the worst tires I've ever owned . They were part of my new
conversion van when I bought it new. I should have paid more attention to the type of tire I got with this
deal.Just a few weeks old & I almost wrecked the vehicle when it hydroplaved.then I noticed
that the vehicle tended to drift .The dealer said the aligment was fine and so was the
tire pressure and they could not explain why that should happen. 5K miles later I start noticing
unussual wear.Once again the alignment was checked with no problem found.26k miles later
and a lot of careful driving, these tires which are warated for 50k ,are now ready to be replaced.
If these tires were matched for this van (C1500)then they were a very poor choice.
Next time I 'll insist on tires of my choice on any new vehicle i purchase.
Good luck to the rest who seem to be happy with theirs.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Uniroyal Tiger Paws

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.