Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for feedback on Firestone FT70c vs. Michelin X-one

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Me on May 18, 1999 at 10:02:36:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for feedback on Firestone FT70c vs. Michelin X-one posted by Oggy on May 18, 1999 at 09:44:34:

Oggy although your right 99.99% of the time, I must disagree on this one. Putting air into the car if done with the right procedure is acceptable. To do this properly though it is imperative that you replace any leaking trim seals. Once you replace seals then use a vaccum pump to remove the old "stale" air. This removes any impurities along with the "stale" air. Once a good vaccum is achieved start pumping "fresh" air into the passenger compartment at a rate "NOT TO EXCEED!" 100,000 cfm. When the desired pressure is obtained. I recomend 1452 bar, this is approximately the pressure in a good quality Airliner, you can drive around in a very euphoric state for hours on end. Imagine the chagrin of the police officer that pulls you over and asks you to submit to a breathalizer when it comes up zero he is sure to insist on a blood test, ZERO AGAIN! What fun! Anyway this also saves on many other expenses, dating, random acts of violence with your redneck buddies, etc. Since no alcohol is necessary.
Everyone knows the extreme flamablity of alcohol especially that cheep kinda moonshine they usually make over in WVA. If your lucky a side benifit of this procedure will be to cause some leakage into the tires via the axles. You were way off on this one Oggy and I had to correct you. Get with it or quit posting those lame ideas that obviously won't hold water.

P.S. If you do this in a Cadillac consider taking on some side business. If you live near a Navy installation you could haul around some Navy seals with the Benz. Their fun to be with while enebriated also.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for feedback on Firestone FT70c vs. Michelin X-one

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.