Re: Business Auto (truck) Insurance

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jack P Brooks on May 13, 1999 at 23:07:17:

In Reply to: Business Auto (truck) Insurance posted by John Carter on July 20, 1998 at 16:07:59:

To Whom It May Concern;

I am in need of insurance for my 1994 Volvo. Ill be basing it out of Oklahoma and running all 48 States. The only thing Ill need it bobtail and physical damage. The truck is valued at about $40,000.00. I would need your advice though as far as how much I should insure for, with probably anywhere between $1000.00 to $5000.00 deductible. I plan to trip lease to other companies utilizing their authority and their cargo insurance and probably their liability too in some cases, therefore at times I will be double insured as far as the liability is concerned.

As soon as I have my insurance Ill be applying for my own authority and possibly in the future purchasing my own trailer too and that time I will be able to approach you for cargo, trailer, and what ever else Ill need. If you want to see a picture of the truck you will be possibly insuring, you can see it on my Web Site.
Just click here -------------: http://www.angelfire.com/me2/whynot/page3.html

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jack P Brooks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Business Auto (truck) Insurance

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright 1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.