Re: Re: Re: Falken tires

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Darryl on April 29, 1999 at 21:52:15:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Falken tires posted by Ahmet on January 07, 1999 at 19:50:50:

Last August I purchased '93 NSX from a dealer in Ft. Lauderdale. The car came with Falken Ziex tires...H speed rated. Perhaps you are aware that the NSX is notorious for tire wear epecially at the rear;no more than 7k to 10k miles to be expected on OEM tires(Yokohamas). I thought that the guy who traded the car in was just trying to be cheap,in putting on a new set of no-name tires. However, I've put over 13k miles on the set of Falken tires that came with the car. while I make every effort to be smooth, I do not drive slowly. I will routinely it 110 to 120 mph while driving to work (100 miles one way, I'm flight attendant so I only work 5/6 times a month) and these tires are holding up incredibly well. Grip in wet and dry is outstanding. So much so that while I was seriously considering a set of Dunlops SP9000 in the future I realized that these Falkens are really quite good..when I am ready for new tires I will purchase a new set of Falken Ziex tires.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Falken tires

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.