Re: experience with Goodyear Integrity or Cooper Lifeliner?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad Wurgler on April 29, 1999 at 17:59:45:

In Reply to: experience with Goodyear Integrity or Cooper Lifeliner? posted by mike on April 24, 1999 at 14:15:33:

I have a 1989 Oldsmobile 98 Touring Sedan that I've run the Cooper Lifeliners on since we bought the car...80,000 miles ago. I'm running P215/60 R16's, and have been very pleased with the wear and treadlife - in fact - two of the tires were new when we puchased the car in '96, and this spring I will be finally replacing those. (I've run a full set of bridgestone blizzaks the past three winters, so the coopers don't have 80,000 on them, but at least 60,000.)

They are a quiet running tire, and the only negative thing I've experienced is the winter traction isn't that great - but I am running a wider tire - so that doesn't help. That's why I've swapped them for the blizzaks in the winter.

Having no previous experience with coopers before buying this car, I've been impressed with the tires...they beat any goodyear, firestone, co-op, etc...that I've had on vehicles before, and from what I've seen when pricing them, they usually run $20-30 less than a comparable performance tire from the other major brands. Hope that helps....Brad

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: experience with Goodyear Integrity or Cooper Lifeliner?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.