Re: Re: BLIND HATRED IS THE SIGN OF A BLIND SOUL.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hyrum grissom on April 14, 1999 at 18:24:47:

In Reply to: Re: BLIND HATRED IS THE SIGN OF A BLIND SOUL. posted by h8 on April 01, 1999 at 01:47:34:

I am consumed by hate right now. For the last two years I have given my all to student council. I have attended every activity I have been supposed to go to and then some. This morning we got the results of student body elections. I had tried for student body secretary. 41 people voted. The scale was almost ten to one in favor of my opponent. then after school we had the reelections, out of 15 of my so called friends, I recieved 5 votes, two of them mine. RIGHT NOW I WANT TO KILL SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iNCluding all of my friends. I am tired of living in a country where just because I am a guy I am supposed to put on a brave face and smile while getting my teeth kicked in. I am so goddamn tired of it i want to puke.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: BLIND HATRED IS THE SIGN OF A BLIND SOUL.

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.