Re: Re: Re: Air presure?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David on October 08, 1997 at 07:28:42:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Air presure? posted by Jenette on October 02, 1997 at 00:37:35:

Jennette

There are differences from country to country on product offerings by tire manufactures. Sometimes these diferences are nothing more than the name, and the product itself would be the same as found elsewhere with a different name and sometimes they can be completely different products. I would not be giving you sound recomendations on products because of this. If you would like to name or list some choices you have I will gladly make comments if I am familiar with them or can cross reference them. In general I would recomend staying with a name brand, ie Dunlop, Michelin, Bridgestone etc......., that way if you have a problem or concern you will have wider coverage for future assistance. I will try and obtain a web site/address that could help specificly in Spain, and forward that to you when I am able.

Please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Air presure?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.