Re: URGENT--Goodyear,Michelin,Bridgestone,Dunlop,Firestone,Yokahoma,Pirelli,Uniroyal,Big-O-Brands, BEWARE!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by car lover on March 10, 1999 at 14:50:15:

In Reply to: URGENT--Goodyear,Michelin,Bridgestone,Dunlop,Firestone,Yokahoma,Pirelli,Uniroyal,Big-O-Brands, BEWARE!! posted by Andy Bernard on December 16, 1996 at 14:13:44:

What the hell is your problem?!! I was just searching on snap for a specisl kind of tire and accidentally came onto you badmouthing them. Without cars half the people in this country wouldn't have jobs, making them homeless. After that, maybe you might not think a clean earth is so beautiful.I'm a mechanic, without cars I cant work. Next time get your head out of your ass and think before you preach this Tree Huggin' Hippie Crap to everyone on the internet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: URGENT--Goodyear,Michelin,Bridgestone,Dunlop,Firestone,Yokahoma,Pirelli,Uniroyal,Big-O-Brands, BEWARE!!

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.