Re: the tire that disappeared was mounted on a chrome wheel. The tire was a Firesone 2.25x15 with the letters "low profile" blackwall. I really have no use for it if you find it but would like to know what happened to it. n/m

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sysop on February 26, 1999 at 09:21:32:

In Reply to: the tire that disappeared was mounted on a chrome wheel. The tire was a Firesone 2.25x15 with the letters "low profile" blackwall. I really have no use for it if you find it but would like to know what happened to it. n/m posted by Chet on February 25, 1999 at 21:17:00:

We would like to caution you that sending spam, posting spam, sending obscene messages and disrupting public message boards are felonies in many U.S. States. We take such matters very seriously and we reserve the right to prosecute anyone attempting to sabotage this board. Please behave yourselves.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: the tire that disappeared was mounted on a chrome wheel. The tire was a Firesone 2.25x15 with the letters "low profile" blackwall. I really have no use for it if you find it but would like to know what happened to it. n/m

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.