Re: Fong: Please correct me if I am wrong...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DLG on February 18, 1999 at 12:12:58:

In Reply to: Fong: Please correct me if I am wrong... posted by Larry on February 17, 1999 at 22:35:56:

Damn!
I just started reading this BBS today and immediately Mr. Fong's post with it's very numerous hostile posts caught my eye. First of all, I understood that Mr. Fong was NOT recommending the use of slicks in the snow. I cannot believe how all these people just went for his jugular and tore him a new A-hole. Another thing, why the open hostility towards someone who has limited English capabilities? Correct me if I am wrong, but this discussion forum is on the INTERNET, accessible to everyone. At least he is making an effort to communicate in our language. Why don't some of you try posting on a Chinese, Arabic, or any other discussion board in another language? And as for you people that wanted to sue him and get him off the road, I'll report anyone driving an SUV. I don't know how many times I have seen reckless driving from those things. Just because you sit higher doesn't mean you can handle better or superior to anyone on the road. In, I would like to state that my comments do not apply to those that tried to help Mr. Fong, drive safely with an SUV, etc., etc. I also sympathize with Mr. Fong. The rest of you, I can only shake my head.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Fong: Please correct me if I am wrong...

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.