Re: Re: Canadian Tire "NORDIC ICETRAC or NORDIC WINTERTRAC" Snow Tires?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scott Tattrie on January 05, 1999 at 16:13:03:

In Reply to: Re: Canadian Tire "NORDIC ICETRAC or NORDIC WINTERTRAC" Snow Tires? posted by Allan on October 18, 1998 at 13:09:42:

When I was talking to Canadian Tire, they said the Nordic tires were made by Michelin, but I don't know whether to believe them or not. A Search at the Michelin website reveals nothing about Nordic, but you know how these "no-name" brands are; SuperStore doesn't make President's Choice brand, they have another company make it for them and just market it differently. Anyway, the Noridc's are a good price. My dealership wants to charge me $50 more per tire for the Michelin Alpins. So I don't know what to do.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Canadian Tire "NORDIC ICETRAC or NORDIC WINTERTRAC" Snow Tires?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.