Re: Re: Dunlop Sport4000a/s

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DAVID on September 01, 1997 at 09:46:03:

In Reply to: Re: Dunlop Sport4000a/s posted by Victor Barge on July 06, 1997 at 17:37:51:

I hope this doesn't reach you to late. Please see my comments to Victor's message your reply was directed at.

The DUNLOP'S would be the best choice for the most "balanced" all round performer for your BMW. In addition to the 2 sets of SP4000's I have run the SP8000 and currently am running the new SP9000. All give - with certain individual specialization, the best street performance of any tire on the market. A wonderful balance of handling, ride quality, low noise levels, wet driving abilities and value for your $$$$$$..!!!!!!!!!!!! don't rule them out as an option. If you have already made your purchase, buy DUNLOP the next time and you will immediately see the difference and find out what you missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Dunlop Sport4000a/s

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.