Re: Uniroyal Tiger Paws

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CJ Edwards on November 17, 1998 at 22:41:18:

In Reply to: Uniroyal Tiger Paws posted by Mark Herdman on October 10, 1998 at 22:41:23:

I have 4 Uniroyal tires on may van and with only HALF of the guaranteed wear they are unsafe.....I put them on less than 2 years ago and LAST year they almost caused us to get into a serious accident on snow. I went to have them looked at to see if they were "under warranty" and the guy said they had to be down to 2/32 of tread left. When the guy who had JUST inspected my car said they really needed to be replaced. SO I do not recommend the tiger paws for anyone. As a matter of fact I was online looking for an address for Uniroyal or a phone number. I am VERY unhappy and I think THEY should put my tires on their cars and see how safe they feel!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Uniroyal Tiger Paws

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.