1999 Passat GLX Syncro (Tires and wheels)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ruben Bonilla on October 16, 1998 at 11:41:59:

I am waiting for my new 1999 Passat GLX V6 Syncro, I know it's going to be a while until I get it, it's OK. I have a 1998 Passat GLS V6 that came with 205/55H16". I want to change the wheels on this car and the new one. I called one company called The Tire Rack and they recomended me 225/45H17", they say that they test every single different kind of wheels and tires to assay meassures, any complication, handling, performance, safety and look. They strongly recomend those tires and they also say that if I want to improve the driving of the car I should install the Pro-kit from Eibach Springs and Bilstein Shock Absrobers. Thet say that the car will drive much better and won't be to much difference on the smooth driving.
Does someone has done this to a car? What do you think?
Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: 1999 Passat GLX Syncro (Tires and wheels)

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.