Re: Tires for 98 Honda Accord V-6

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jack on August 25, 1998 at 00:12:37:

In Reply to: Tires for 98 Honda Accord V-6 posted by David Kelly on August 21, 1998 at 02:13:54:

David- Be glad that your '98 V-6 came with Michelins. Our LX V-6 came with Bridgestone Turanza EL-42s. They appear to be about half worn at 15,000 miles, ride stiffly and are loud (particularly after they were rotated). I've compared them to a friend's '98 EX V-6 with the Michelins and the Bridgestones are much worse!! Based on my prior experience with a Mazda truck, a Saturn, and an '89 Honda Accord, I plan to replace these "rim protectors" with Goodyears, probably Regattas or Eagle GT IIs. The Mazda truck also had Bridgestones on it and they also rode stiffly and loudly. They should have stuck to motorcycles years ago!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Tires for 98 Honda Accord V-6

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.