Re: Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE930 vs. BFGoodrich Comp T/A HR4-2

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John C. on August 24, 1998 at 21:38:29:

In Reply to: Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE930 vs. BFGoodrich Comp T/A HR4-2 posted by dave on August 24, 1998 at 15:58:12:

Dave,

I'm sure that you've been to Tireracks website. They rate the RE930 very well as a high
performance all-season tire. Also, there are favorable comments posted on this site for
the RE930. In fact, based on all the information I could find on the internet (taking
into account the BFG and the Yoko H4 among many others), I am putting a set of RE930's on
my 95 Monte Carlo tomorrow. The lowest price I found was at NTB (National Tire and
Battery). They actually went below Tireracks price ($75 a piece for 225/60/16!), but we
are having a "tire price war" in my city, so I am unsure if you would receive the same
results (just shop around and haggle until you're blue in the face!).

Hope it helps--John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE930 vs. BFGoodrich Comp T/A HR4-2

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.