Re: Need Help on Tires for BMW 530i

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by spencer on August 18, 1998 at 15:57:35:

In Reply to: Need Help on Tires for BMW 530i posted by Andrew Johnson on August 16, 1998 at 16:44:20:

I have also begun the search with my 1994 530i. I have had a set on there from a tire dealer that is too generic to even imagine why I got them. I have had nothing but problems with balance and wear. I am considering purchasing either Yokohama or Toyo replacements. I have had experience with Toyo on an earlier vehicle, Mazda MX6 GT that worked very well with long tread life and good performance all around. I don't remember the model.

If you want a good place to get some ideas, I recommend either the Tire Rack ( or Discount Tire Direct ( Both are searchable by price, size, vehicle, etc and can at least give you an idea of what you are looking for.

I personally am going to upgrade wheels and tires this time since I have had so many problems with the balance. Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Subject: Re: Re: Need Help on Tires for BMW 530i

Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright 1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.