Re: Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce on Saab 900T - opinions?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff on August 17, 1998 at 22:35:50:

In Reply to: Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce on Saab 900T - opinions? posted by Chris Boylan on September 16, 1997 at 17:28:43:

Chris, like you, I am very interested in performance tires. I checked out all sources, including magazines, web sites, dealers and other interested parties. I fully intend to replace the badly worn P600's on my '89 Honda Prelude with the new P6000SV's in 195/60 14 to fit the original wheels. This choice was made after reading several tire trial comparisons on the web. It's clear that Pirelli outperforms most other makes. The test made at www.tires.com with the Michelin MXV4's is what really made up my mind, since I've run these tires on a MB400E and very much agree with their findings on the overrated Michelins.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce on Saab 900T - opinions?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.