Re: I am a little confused, Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce vs. Yokohama AVID H4

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John on August 06, 1998 at 16:29:42:

In Reply to: I am a little confused, Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce vs. Yokohama AVID H4 posted by DLG on August 05, 1998 at 11:03:09:

I just bought 4 Avid H4's for my '90 Celica GT. Since I live in Chicago, I was looking for a high performance all season tire. So far they ride really well. They are quiet and handle well in the turns. We just had some rain this past week and they stuck very well to the road at 70+ mph. I am hoping they handle just as well in the snow. I did not consider the P6000 so I can't tell you my thoughts on that tire. CR did not rate the Avid H4 that well, but I also did not rely too much on their tests.

Good Luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: I am a little confused, Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce vs. Yokohama AVID H4

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.