Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1993 MAZDA 626 - OEM DUNLOP TIRES - ANY GOOD?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark on July 30, 1998 at 00:05:12:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1993 MAZDA 626 - OEM DUNLOP TIRES - ANY GOOD? posted by Dave on July 29, 1998 at 17:57:53:

Dave,

The Yokohama AVID lines will squeal with moderate cornering.. There were some on the
board here who experienced that.. Plus the TireRack.com also commented on that.
I have 41,600 on the SP20's right now.. If you look at the treadwear number which is
320 and multiply that by 150.. You get a rough estimate a tire will last.. In this case
48,000 miles.. They will probably see 43,000 before I get rid of them.. I have to have more
tread for the winter.. I have rotated them about ever 5,000 - 7,000 miles, sometimes
you just don't have time to get in... Average was about 6000 miles.. And alignments have
been done whenever a bad pothole hit or steering seems loose.. Hey it's Michigan.. The
roads here aren't that great!!
I haven't heardof the Bridgestone you mentioned.. Maybe someone else on this board has..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1993 MAZDA 626 - OEM DUNLOP TIRES - ANY GOOD?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.