Re: Big O Tires and WHY THEY ARE DIFFERENT

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cap'n on July 22, 1998 at 15:44:26:

In Reply to: Big O Tires and WHY THEY ARE DIFFERENT posted by B. Namchek on December 05, 1997 at 00:25:38:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news....years ago I bought and paid the highest dollar for Big-O tires because of the song and dance about their warranty. B.S.! I had one go bad, break the bead, run flat and destroyed the sidewall. The dealer told me it was my fault because their appeared to be an "additive" of some kind like tire flat, etc. That negated the warranty. No tire flat "additive" was ever used on those tires! We went around and around to no avail. He flat out would not honor the warranty. He certainly was anxious to sell me another tire at full (current) price. NEVER AGAIN! Not touchin' Big Zero's with your ten foot pole. My wallet stays in my pocket.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Big O Tires and WHY THEY ARE DIFFERENT

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.