Posted by Antonio Sandoval on July 02, 1998 at 18:39:25:
I want some feedback on my new set of tires:
I just bought the Michelin's Rainforce MX4 all-season, seeking a good set of high quality tires that could perform all-season long and to be long-wearing. Well to be Honest as soon as they installed in my '87 Golf and I drove...Wow! the difference was huge! what a Tire to say the least let me tell you what I noticed:
1. Much softer, smoother ride.
2. It seemed like a 'mute' tire (No Noise at all!)
3. The response was quicker. it felt like if my car had more HP's
4. In wet conditions didn't skid
5. And it's a long-wearing tire!(5 years) UTQG 420-500AB
So now I'm asking. Is it really true or I just happen to have had a crappy tires before this RainForce MX4 came along?
Post a Followup