"Gatvol" tyre repair

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gail Ison on June 15, 1998 at 03:02:27:

I am urgently looking for the name of the American manufacturer of a product called "Gatvol" which is used to repair tyres. Please advise if you can assist.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup


Subject: Re: "Gatvol" tyre repair


Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright 1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.