Re: Tires for a 96' Camry

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark Weil on May 12, 1998 at 21:41:42:

In Reply to: Tires for a 96' Camry posted by Mike on April 19, 1998 at 01:29:11:

Mike,
Let me start by saying that I am employed by a major national tire dealerAlthough the MX4 is a terriffic tire, it is a "T" rated tire, and therefore is less of a performer, in theory than the Firestone's. In reality though, the MX4 is BETTER in every respect. Before you decide on a tire, first think about how you drive. I own the same car, with the same tires, and am unhappy with their performance. If you are not a "hard" driver, than the MX4's will suffice, even though they are "T" rated. If you , on the other hand, are a "hard" driver, then look at the Michelin MXV4G "H" rated tire. It should cost you about $93 plus installation, taxes, etc. vs. $65 or so for the MX4's. I hope this advice helps.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Tires for a 96' Camry

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.