Re: Re: New tire/wheel combo for my Volvo 850R?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by chris campbell on May 07, 1998 at 12:06:08:

In Reply to: Re: New tire/wheel combo for my Volvo 850R? posted by David on September 03, 1997 at 01:05:50:

hello, this may not pertain exactly to this particular incident but its similar. I have a volvo wagon 240DL with 184/80R14 wheels and wanted to get rims with an offset so that they went atleast flush with the fender or maybe even a smidge outside, when i went to go get some wider rims i ran into a whole slew of troubles. I was told that they didnt make rims that were wide for volvo's, is this true if not could i get some suggestions on economically priced rims that i could purchase that would give me that effect. I realize that it will probably in the long run reak havoc on my bearings but ill deal with that when it comes up. All i wanted were some wide rims so that i could put some 205 tires on them and give my car the look that ive been trying so hard to get without success, any suggestions you could give me on places to look or ways that i could accomplish this feat i would greatly appreciate. thankyou, desperate for a solution in virginia beach :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: New tire/wheel combo for my Volvo 850R?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.