Re: Re: Volvo 850Turbo all-season replacements?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom Stuermer on April 28, 1998 at 10:26:07:

In Reply to: Re: Volvo 850Turbo all-season replacements? posted by Eric Chang on April 26, 1998 at 00:47:07:

Eric:

You mentioned the Dunlop SP9000, Goodyear Eagle HP Ultra, or possibly the Pirelli P7000. My do you live in a heavy snow area? We got lucky this winter in Chicago, but deep snow is a persistent problem. My concern is that, of the tires you mentioned, only the Eagle HP is all-season, and even tiretrack says:
"While Goodyear labels these tires as all-season, their snow traction is minimal, making it best suited for those drivers with little need for snow traction." - eek!

I guess it brings me back to the Bridgestone RE92's; however, Frank seems to think they "suck" in snow (see Replacement for Bridgestone Potenza RE92), so I'm not sure that's for me.

Hmmm.....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Volvo 850Turbo all-season replacements?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.