Re: Uniroyal Laredo or BFGoodrich A/T??????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff Carter on March 29, 1998 at 23:05:08:

In Reply to: Uniroyal Laredo or BFGoodrich A/T?????? posted by Mac on October 16, 1997 at 09:02:51:

Mac,
In response to your request about these two tires, I have used (and still in the process of) both of them and both are great. I have the Laredo's on my '90 Dodge truck and the BFG's on my '88 Chevy Blazer. the benefit to the Laredo is they last a little longer, but the BFG's have an extra layer of sidewall. I suppose it all depends on the purpose they are being used for. Did I forget to mention that I race for SCORE INTERNATIONAL off-road? Almost all of our vehicles race exclusively on the BFG's. AS for the follow-up written by Sonny, he is correct. The A/T does exellent in the rain. I have tried to get that tire to slip and slide in the rain and just can't do it. this was done on the pavement as part of many other tests.

Although this is a very late entry and have probably already equipped your truck, maybe it will be of some use in the future.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Uniroyal Laredo or BFGoodrich A/T??????

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.