yokoham avid md-h4 belts slipping

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by barry on March 20, 1998 at 21:45:35:

i have the subject tires on my 1980 mercedes 300d. for a while the car pulled to right. i finally took the car in for a brake job and to see if the car was out of alignment. the front tires were wearing well with no obvious abnormal visual problems. the brake place i went said that the right front belts in the tire have slipped. these tires havae a 40,000 mile guarantee. i have had them for two years with about 20K on the tires with about half the tread worn. has anyone else had this type of problem. is it common for these tires. before i go back to discount i want to be sure i do not end of with the same problem again. considering michelins but if i can get a warrantee fix i will probably stick with the same tires. any comments. ierian fdo these probhasai auill miitretlk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: yokoham avid md-h4 belts slipping

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.