Re: Uniroyal on the road SUCKS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nick Louridas on April 03, 1997 at 17:25:09:

In Reply to: Uniroyal on the road SUCKS posted by Ed Bushman on January 30, 1997 at 22:28:10:

Dear Ed,

I think that your judgement on Uniroyal tyres is overly harsh; the REAL problem is not the tyres themselves but the dealers. I have to say that you may know sthing i don't - as I live in Greece and don't have such problems... I used to have Michelin Classics on my car and in 2.5 years there were pieces of tyre falling off!! Now, I drive Uniroyals; I'm overwelmed by the difference in control over tight corners. They handle great! Your saying that Uniroyals suck is doing misjustice on good tyres.

Better bet would be to blame it on the dealers!! After all I'm sure the factory of the tyres doesn't have total control over their dealers (although they should - but that's another story...)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Uniroyal on the road SUCKS

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.