Re: Big O AT's on pickup/camper

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by B.Adams on December 04, 1997 at 23:22:06:

In Reply to: Big O AT's on pickup/camper posted by J Tipton on July 20, 1997 at 23:08:22:

PLEASE GO talk to your Big O store.... our light truck line up is expanding to reach the huge variety of conditions that a light truck tire needs to be able to handle. The problem you describe has come to my attention as the manager of a Big O Store in Washington state. You see a vehicle such as yours can be used in a huge variety of applications from heavy hauling to a commuter vehicle or one that goes off road. Ask about the Big Haul it has the heaviest tire casing available and is a wonderfully stable tire, the AT design is better suited for an off road application. Your Big O store can get you the Michelin if that is what you would like, but if the Michelin fails you will find a warranty situation much harder to obtain anywhere you might purchase your tires. I see you posted your question in July hope I am not too late. Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Big O AT's on pickup/camper

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.