Re: Re: How are Dunlop D60 A2 tires?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bryan on December 01, 1997 at 11:28:08:

In Reply to: Re: How are Dunlop D60 A2 tires? posted by RAMIN B. on November 25, 1997 at 23:59:27:

i have an infiniti g-20, the stock bridgestone potenza re92's i had lasted about 42k,they were nice but about $10 more each to replace, so i went with the d60/a2's. they were a nice tire for the price @ about $50 each mail order. the last set i bought was the yokohama a378 about the same price. i think i like the dunlops better. quiter ride. i 'm getting about 50k miles out of the dunlops and the yokohamas. their is also a continental ch 95 for about the same price. they are rated a 340 wear a/a. the wear rating might be a bunch of bull. this rating is not controlled by the govt. for any manufactor. the new dunlops jbl's look very nice on my brothers '91 acura legend coupe. he just got them and is very happy. he also had v rated as stock. they don't handle as well but will last much longer.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: How are Dunlop D60 A2 tires?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.